Marie Fox Studio

O
riginal figurative oil & acrylic paintings of curvy, strong women by contemporary award-wining artist
MARIE FOX. Sign up at right for email notices of new paintings! Note: To see all posts, go to main page.

Website: MARIEFOX.COM


Sunday, August 19, 2007

Belle of Charleston, South Carolina


Oil on Mahogany Board, 8" x 10", 4" wide gold wood frame -
Comments by email:
"Wow I am so impressed by your work. I can't believe the spool of thread isn't really sitting there! I'm astounded by the art I checked out at your Charleston gallery." artlover

1 comment:

Just Plain 'Jane' said...

My first word upon seeing this was 'wow'. What a masterpiece!

Figurative painting, contemporary figure painter, women art, Marie Fox, figuration

Have a question? Please write me: marie@mariefox.com