O
riginal figurative oil & acrylic paintings of curvy, strong women by contemporary award-wining artist
MARIE FOX. Sign up at right to be notified of my latest paintings! Note: If you see only one painting or post, click here to go to main page.


Saturday, June 2, 2012

Boardwalk, figurative painting, figure of woman, contemporary figure painter, modern figurative art























The Boardwalk, 14" x 11", acrylic on canvas
SOLD to a collector in Washington, DC
Email: marie@mariefox.com (Click image to make larger)

I reworked this painting to get a design and color combination I like better than the earlier version.

1 comment:

jk said...

I just discovered your work through Daily Paintworks --- I love your paintings AND your commentary! Gorgeous work!

Figurative painting, contemporary figure painter, women art, Marie Fox, figuration

Have a question? Please write me: marie@mariefox.com