O
riginal figurative oil & acrylic paintings of curvy, strong women by contemporary award-wining artist
MARIE FOX. Sign up at right to be notified of my latest paintings! Note: If you see only one painting or post, click here to go to main page.


Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Daydreams, acrylic on canvas, contemporary figurative painter, figuration, art of women, sleeping woman

Daydreams, 20" x 20", acrylic on canvas
$495 plus $20 insurance/shipping  SOLD to a collector in Massachusetts
Email: marie@mariefox.com (Click image to make larger)

Here's a second version of an earlier painting. I always loved the pose but could get the other elements of color, detail and composition to work. Now she has weight and really seems to asleep.

3 comments:

Last Cup Of Coffee said...

I LOVE it!

Marla Laubisch said...

Marie, I love your work! They're all fabulous, but I really like the colors in this piece.

Lavon Maestas said...

I love your beautiful voluptuous ladies.

Figurative painting, contemporary figure painter, women art, Marie Fox, figuration

Have a question? Please write me: marie@mariefox.com