Marie Fox Studio

O
riginal figurative oil & acrylic paintings of curvy, strong women by contemporary award-wining artist
MARIE FOX. Sign up at right for email notices of new paintings! Note: To see all posts, go to main page.

Website: MARIEFOX.COM


Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Daydreams, acrylic on canvas, contemporary figurative painter, figuration, art of women, sleeping woman

Daydreams, 20" x 20", acrylic on canvas
$495 plus $20 insurance/shipping  SOLD to a collector in Massachusetts
Email: marie@mariefox.com (Click image to make larger)

Here's a second version of an earlier painting. I always loved the pose but could get the other elements of color, detail and composition to work. Now she has weight and really seems to asleep.

3 comments:

myra anderson said...

I LOVE it!

Marla Laubisch said...

Marie, I love your work! They're all fabulous, but I really like the colors in this piece.

Lavon Maestas said...

I love your beautiful voluptuous ladies.

Figurative painting, contemporary figure painter, women art, Marie Fox, figuration

Have a question? Please write me: marie@mariefox.com