O
riginal figurative oil & acrylic paintings of curvy, strong women by contemporary award-wining artist
MARIE FOX. Sign up at right to be notified of my latest paintings! Note: If you see only one painting or post, click here to go to main page.


Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Art Donation to Aid 'Sandy' Victims, figurative original painting, women art, beach,

























Bid on This Painting and 100% of Winning Bid goes to the New York City Mayor's Fund to aid victims of Hurricane Sandy! Starting Bid: $25  SOLD to a collector in Sweden for $241. Thank you to all who bid on my painting!

Time to Go, 8" x 10" acrylic on canvas
Email: marie@mariefox.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my art! Marie

Figurative painting, contemporary figure painter, women art, Marie Fox, figuration

Have a question? Please write me: marie@mariefox.com