O
riginal figurative oil & acrylic paintings of curvy, strong women by contemporary award-wining artist
MARIE FOX. Sign up at right to be notified of my latest paintings! Note: If you see only one painting or post, click here to go to main page.


Saturday, March 30, 2013

Nude figure study painting of woman, figurative painter, contemporary realism, classic nude
























Figurative Painting of Nude Woman #6, acrylic
Email: marie@mariefox.com (Click image to make larger)

I love the colors of this painting combined with the scratching through paint to the black surface.

2 comments:

Kami said...

I really do like your work! I love the way you make it, I love the subject of your paintings. It's really original and captivating!

Julie said...

What I posted in Facebook: The art I modeled for is on sale! There are 3. the gal who does these does strong women with delicious, dangerous curves so I'm totally honored. Her women have a solid, weighty, rooted feel to them that you don't often see in art of women, but they're still totally womanly. i LuV it! =)

Figurative painting, contemporary figure painter, women art, Marie Fox, figuration

Have a question? Please write me: marie@mariefox.com