O
riginal figurative oil & acrylic paintings of curvy, strong women by contemporary award-wining artist
MARIE FOX. Sign up at right to be notified of my latest paintings! Note: If you see only one painting or post, click here to go to main page.


Friday, April 18, 2014

There's My Chance, figurative female at beach, ocean, female figuration, sailboats, contemporary figure painter


There's My Chance, Acrylic on Stretched Canvas, 30" x 30"
Edges painted black for hanging without frame

$2300 Available through The Shed Contemporary Gallery
Or please write to me: Email: marie@mariefox.com
Click image to view larger


I'm painting bigger these days and loving it. In most cases, I paint a sketch to see if I like the composition and colors. But this big girl just landed on my canvas.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Oh she's like dreaming, so calm and lightheaded. Nice pose and the sea view is gorgeous!

Figurative painting, contemporary figure painter, women art, Marie Fox, figuration

Have a question? Please write me: marie@mariefox.com