O
riginal figurative oil & acrylic paintings of curvy, strong women by contemporary award-wining artist
MARIE FOX. Sign up at right to be notified of my latest paintings! Note: If you see only one painting or post, click here to go to main page.


Saturday, November 19, 2011

Figurative painting, woman, figure study, original art, figurative artist























Sleeping, 6" x 6", acrylic on canvas
SOLD to a collector in North Carolina
Email: marie@mariefox.com

I'm trying to color outside the lines. I painted in the general shapes and colors first then drew the figure over them.

1 comment:

  1. Marie, you are trying different things. We have to in order to know what we really like. I think this painting works very well - the colours are delicious - but I will be surprised if you continue it (but do if you feel like it and see what happens!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my art! Marie

Figurative painting, contemporary figure painter, women art, Marie Fox, figuration

Have a question? Please write me: marie@mariefox.com