Marie Fox Studio

O
riginal figurative oil & acrylic paintings of curvy, strong women by contemporary award-wining artist
MARIE FOX. Sign up at right for email notices of new paintings! Note: To see all posts, go to main page.

Website: MARIEFOX.COM


Friday, April 19, 2013

Nude female figure painting M Fox original woman figuration, contemporary Expressionism



Figurative Painting of Nude Woman #14, Acrylic on Canvas 12" x 12"
Contemporary Realist Painter of the Female Nude Figure   SOLD

Questions? Please write marie@mariefox.com

I'm continuing with my female nudes in a 12x12 or 11x14 format. I'm amazed at what I'm discovering in the process. 


No comments:

Figurative painting, contemporary figure painter, women art, Marie Fox, figuration

Have a question? Please write me: marie@mariefox.com