Marie Fox Studio

O
riginal figurative oil & acrylic paintings of curvy, strong women by contemporary award-wining artist
MARIE FOX. Sign up at right for email notices of new paintings! Note: To see all posts, go to main page.

Website: MARIEFOX.COM


Saturday, June 2, 2012

Boardwalk, figurative painting, figure of woman, contemporary figure painter, modern figurative art























The Boardwalk, 14" x 11", acrylic on canvas
SOLD to a collector in Washington, DC
Email: marie@mariefox.com (Click image to make larger)

I reworked this painting to get a design and color combination I like better than the earlier version.

1 comment:

jk said...

I just discovered your work through Daily Paintworks --- I love your paintings AND your commentary! Gorgeous work!

Figurative painting, contemporary figure painter, women art, Marie Fox, figuration

Have a question? Please write me: marie@mariefox.com